At Owl Spot you will find this thatched chalet surrounded by beautiful bushveld, a convenient 45km north of Pretoria in the malari free Dinokeng Big 5 Game Reserve.
The spacious chalet provides accommodation for up to six people, fully equipped for self – catering.
The chalet is named after the Pearl Spotted Owl and faces a Southern direction.
The chalet is fully equipped for self – catering and has:
- A main bedroom with a queen size bed.
- A loft area with a queen size bed and two ¾ beds.
- Crisp bedding and toweling.
- Fully – equipped kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, microwave and gas stove and oven.
- Coffee, tea, milk and sugar.
- Bathroom with a lovely bath tub and a double shower.
- Relax in the main living area.
- Or enjoy the surroundings on the huge patio area with outdoor furniture.
- Your own private boma for that all relaxing bushveld braai.