At Owl Spot you will find this thatched cottage surrounded by beautiful bushveld, a convenient 45km north of Pretoria in the malari free Dinokeng Game Reserve.
The cottage provides luxurious accommodation for up to four people, fully equipped for self – catering.
The cottage is named after the Pearl Spotted Owl and faces a Southern direction.
The cottage is fully equipped for self – catering and has:
- a main bedroom with a queen size bed.
- a loft area with two ¾ beds.
- crisp bedding and toweling.
- Coffee, tea, milk and sugar.
- bathroom with a bath tub and a double shower.
- leather couches in the main living area.
- a huge patio area with outdoor furniture.
- Private boma and Webber.